Swim Pembrokeshire Sea Swimming Club
The Swim Pembrokershire Open Water/Sea Swimming Club is a casual group predominantly aimed at local Pembroke residents but can be joined by anyone in the county of Pembrokeshire, or beyond, who wishes to gain more experience and participate in sea swimming in some of the finest open water swimming conditions in the UK, whenever they're in the area.
For a small fee per session, members will have access to the following expertise and benefits:
- Weekly sea swims with like minded people
- Free access to rental equipment
- Qualified and experienced swimming coaches
- On demand stroke / video analysis & recommendations for improvements
- Reductions on events like night swims and coastal adventure swims
- Monthly newsletter with tips and tricks
The idea is to create a friendly environment where people of all ages and abilities can come to swim in the sea and/or pool all year round and gain valuable advice from qualified swimming coaches with expertise in competing at many levels.